Okay, so I blew it my first day as a blogger in Gloucester–I forgot my camera as I headed down my street to watch Independence Day fireworks at Cripple Cove. My bad. But the point I want to make here is this: There are countless fabulous vantage spots to watch fireworks from in Gloucester. And we do this a few times a year. Cripple Cove, Eastern Point, Downtown, Stage Fort Park–virtually anywhere on the waterfront (and beyond) can be a great view for fireworks in Gloucester.
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/TXLKpLNGhVA?a Hey Ya! - Vintage '60s Soul Outkast Cover ft. Sara Niemietz 1 year ago
- We close the year with this terrific story from Carly Plank. dailydoseoflit.com/2015/12/24/sto… https://t.co/c484p93z8L 1 year ago
- Young poets--like Farah Ghafoor--make us happy, and fill us with hope. dailydoseoflit.com/2015/12/22/poe… https://t.co/vTheeTsLTW 1 year ago
- A Farewell. A Thank You. dailydoseoflit.com/2015/12/21/a-f… https://t.co/eqf1A2XX2Z 1 year ago
- Excerpt: Douglas Piccinnini dailydoseoflit.com/2015/12/18/exc… https://t.co/e3VEi5Gkxu 1 year ago